Application for EEND 600A - Introduction to Special Education Finance (5/15/2023 - 7/7/2023)
By choosing to proceed with this application, you acknowledge you are requesting to be enrolled in the course selected as a special student. Once accepted into the course, you agree to adhere to university policies for students as outlined in the University Catalog. Additionally, you acknowledge that
- Courses taken while enrolled as a special student are not eligible for federal financial aid or scholarships
- Tuition for special students will be billed at the current rate as noted at Tuition Rate for Courses Offered through REAL (unless otherwise noted)
- Failure to access the online course environment or participate within the first 72 hours of the class start (without communication to the instructor) may result in being automatically dropped from the course
- Drop requests for modular courses must be completed and submitted to REAL by 4:00 p.m. within the first week of class (5 business days) to receive a full refund of any tuition paid for the course. Drops for accelerated and site-based courses must be dropped on or before the first day of class. Please Note Courses offered via TIDE/DuPage ROE cohorts are subject to TIDE's drop policy.
- Individuals enrolling in programs or taking courses to pursue licensure/certification, endorsements, or employment based upon specific credentials should refer to the respective state's board of education requirements prior to enrollment. Current and future Illinois educators can visit isbe.net. A listing of all other State Departments of Education can be found on the U.S. Department of Education website
EEND 600A - Introduction to Special Education Finance
Students will demonstrate an understanding of the principles and processes of special education finance. Students will explore issues related to funding programs for student with special needs. Further discussion will also focus on policies, practices, and issues related to special education finance at the local, state, and federal levels, including sources, legal mandates, and budgeting.
|5/15/23 - 7/7/23||ONLINE • ONLINE|